How to copy images from ms word documents 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 to computer/ How to download resources(images) in a microsoft office document to my system.
Description: The tutorial help you to save images on microsoft word documents(.doc file ) into your system. If you cant right click on image and save to your computer try this.
Open the ms document (.doc file)
Go to file (Or in key board type Alt + F)
in menu there will be an option for saving file, Save As the file in another location.
save As as web page. you can see there in an option for saving the file as webpage in the drop down box
give the extension type to fileName.htm to new file
your file will be now saved as html file , There will separate folder for resources there you can find your images....
Author : +Shimjith
- Taking reports using pivot table in ms office excel
- How to share an microsoft office excel to work multiple user simultaneously
- consolidate many table to one using consolidate option in ms office excel
- Working with pivot table in microsoft office excel 2010
- working with share point in microsoft office
- create a internal chat application in organization